You Mean A Lot To Your Loved Ones, and iServe Hospice Cares
We Will do all We Can To Provide Every Care You Need
Our Dedicated Staff Are Here To Help.
- 24/7 on-call nursing assistance.
- Pain and symptom management.
- Medicine related to the life-limiting disease.
- Medical equipment/supplies related to the life-limiting disease.
- Spiritual care, if requested.
- Volunteer support, if requested.
- Physical, therapy, and dietary counseling
- Respite care — a stay of up to five days to provide rest for a primary caregiver.
- Grief counseling for family and friends.
- Any other services needed to manage the patient’s disease and related conditions as recommended by your hospice team.
Becoming a patient to our hospice care program requires few steps. Answering some of the questions below will help us determine if there are any hospice indicators. A staff will immediately contact you as soon as we review your answers.
By submitting this form, you have giving us the permission to contact you via phone or email regarding your answers to the Hospice Indicator Test. Your submission would also give us the permission to check your eligibility for hospice. Please email us at email@example.com if you choose not to be contacted. Your privacy is guaranteed.
Our dedicated iServe team welcomes you to iServe. You are not just a patient, you are part of iServe family. As you desire, we will provide you with the best end of life care, and ensure that you are comfortable throughout your stay. We hope that every moment with iServe Hospice brings you joy and happiness.