At iServe Hospice, Our Number Goal Is To Keep You Pain Free And Comfortable.
We Are With You Every Step Of The Way
At iServe Hospice, Our #1 Goal Is To Keep You Pain Free And Comfortable At Your Own Home or Place of Resident. To Make Your End of Life Care Memorable, Our Hospice Nursing Care at Home Brings The Whole iServe Team to Care for You or Your Loved One with Terminal Illness. Call Now at 469-379-2682
With iServe Hospice, You Will Get
👉 The Entire Hospice Team
👉 Support for You and Your Loved ones, 24/7
👉 All Services are covered by 100% Medicare & Medicaid
👉 We Manage all Medication Needs
👉 Medical Equipment and Supplies are covered 100%
👉 We Care for Patients at Their Homes, Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Retired and Independent Living Facilities.
The Care of Your Loved One is Our #1 Priority. We Are With You Every Step of The Way. Do You Have Any Questions, You may Contact us at 469-379-2682
Hospice Care at Home
At your place of residence or home, our hospice team will provide comfortable and compassionate care to your sick loved one with terminal illness. Keeping your loved one pain free and comfortable is the primary focus of Hospice at Home.
If you or your loved has been diagnosed with life limiting disease, it is best not to worry. Contact iServe first. We will ensure that you will recieve the necessary quality of care to keep you pain free and comfortable while living normaly at your place of residence or home.
The end of life experience you will recieve with iserve hospice is not to treat your disease, but rather to ensure that you live a meaningful life even in the face of death. Our team of hospice professionals will make you feel at home, keep you safe, and ensure that we are meeting all your needs.
Best Hospice Quote –
–Dame Cicely Saunders, founder of the first modern hospice.
“You matter because of who you are. To the last moment of your life, you matter, and our goal is to do everything in our power to help you live until you die, and peacefully,
Hospice Plan of Care
Our interdisciplinary team members, including the hospice medical director, registered nurse, medical social worker, and chaplain, meet at least once every two weeks to discuss each patient’s ongoing care. We create an individualized plan of care during this meeting based on the patient’s symptoms and the resources needed to provide successful end-of-life comfort care.
Our Plan of Care helps maintain consistent care for our patients, ensuring a better outcome for both patients and families. Keeping your loved one with terminal illness comfortable and spending quality time with the family is very important. We coordinate with patients and families to understand the essential needs to keep the patient pain-free while spending quality time with loved ones towards the end of life.
iServe Hospice Services
- Our professional hospice nursing staff are available to manage your pain and crisis 24 hours a day, 7 days a weelk
- Routine visits ensure that an RN completes a face-to-face visit once every week or more frequently if needed.
- Our Continue Care services focus on active and visible worsening conditions.
- Respite Care services focus on providing relief for your caregivers.
- Bereavement Services focus on assistance during life transition to death. Our team provides assistance to the bereaved family for one year after the patient’s death.
- Our Counseling Services focus on providing emotional, spiritual and psychological advice and assistance throughout the hospice and bereavement period.
- Our volunteers provide light house errands and companionship to the patient if needed.
What Are The Benefits of iServe Hospice Care?
- 24/7 on-call nursing assistance.
- Pain and symptom management.
- Medicine related to the life-limiting disease.
- Medical equipment/supplies related to the life-limiting disease.
- Spiritual care, if requested.
- Volunteer support, if requested.
- Physical, therapy, and dietary counseling
- Respite care — a stay of up to five days to provide rest for a primary caregiver.
- Grief counseling for family and friends.
Hospice Medical Director
Medical Social Worker
At iServe Healthcare, our hospice services bring emotional and spiritual healing to the patient and the whole family. We endeavor to keep our patients’ days full of joy, surrounded by family and friends, and in comfort. To us, this season of life is meant to be lived in love, compassion, and dignity for each patient and their family.